Follow

My Favourite M.A.C Lipsticks

Leave a Comment
Every girl and man loves a good lip and what way do you make a man or woman want that lip is by having that perfect color to draw them to it.

I don't care what anyone says M.A.C Cosmetics have one of the best line of lipsticks out there and it's what made M.A.C Famous and no matter what skin tone you have they have something to match everyone. They come in different finishes, Matte, Retro Matte, Satin, Lustre, Amplified, Cremesheen and Glaze. 

Personally my favs would be the Satin, Cremesheen, Amplified and some of the Mattes.

I know myself once I go into a M.A.C counter I am automatically drawn to the lipsticks and I just want to keep growing my M.A.C lip collection I just love to have different colors to choose from even tho most of them are probably near enough the same color they are all different in their own way. ( I like to tell myself that anyway so I can buy more ) How annoying is it when you're buying a lipstick and you have someone with you and they keep saying you have that color already, eh NO I DON'T it might look like the same color BUT IT'S NOT.

So here is some of my personal favorites and they might look the same,  but their not OK haha.






So here we have the colorful bunch from left to right, we have 

  • Girl about town - Bright blue fuchsia (Amplified)
  • Rebel - Midtonal Cream plum ( Satin)
  • Craving - Burst of plum (Amplified)
  • Lady Danger - Vivid Bright Coral Red ( Matte)
  • Pretty Irresistible -  Raspberry Red (Matte) This lipstick was from the Holiday collection 
  • Amorous - Lovestruck Cranberry ( Satin)
  • Viva Glam 1 - Intense Brownish Blue Red (Matte)


This is my nudes (Lipsticks, don't think if you scroll down you will see something else ) every girl loves a nude, they all look very similar, but look how pretty. My all time favourite Nude is Pillow Talk from Charlotte Tilbury, if you want to know about her products check out my blog on "My Favourite Charlotte Tilbury Products"

So again from left to right we have

  • Kinda Sexy - Neutral Pinky Rose (Matte)
  • Coral Bliss - Frosted Light Coral (Cremesheen)
  • Velvet Teddy - Deep Tone Beige (Matte)
  • Faux - Muted Mauve Pink (Satin)
  • Angel - Soft Pink (Frost)
  • Twig - Soft Muted Brownish Pink (Satin)
  • Creme Cup - Light Blue Pink (Cremesheen)
  • Brave - Pink Beige with White Pearl (Satin)
  • Viva Glam II - Muted Pink Beige with Shimmer (Satin)

Guys if you love Lipstick and you haven't yet tried any of the M.A.C line yet save up and buy one, they are a little pricey at €20 but they are well worth it.
If you are lucky enough to have some of the lippys what is your favourite color and let me know what I should try if I haven't mentioned it above.

Claire x x x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig