Follow

SOSU Lashes

4 comments



Hi My Loves,

Ok.. Ok.. I know I done a blog post a few weeks back on the Instant effects instant lash and how you wont need lashes again and I still stand by that. Its an amazing product and my lashes are amazing from using it everyday.

But... When I seen the SOSU Lashes and that packaging I knew I had to have them, yes I am that girl who is a sucker for cute packaging even if the product is crap I will still buy it. The SOSU lashes that are inside the pretty box are without doubt the best lashes I have ever put near my eyes. I knew that if the lashes are as amazing as the contour kit I would love them.

I bought the SOSU lash in Sara on Thursday and I wore it for three days, three days guys, a €5.95 lash and I know for a fact I will get another three days out of it.

Just look at how pretty and natural they are...





The lashes themselves are Human Hair Lashes which consist of x8 styles to choose from for just €5.95, they are the ones in the black pretty boxes, I love them that much I went and bought 6 styles for New York.

Then you have the White boxes which are even prettier again they are the luxury 3D silk lashes which can be used up to 20 times, 20 times that's crazy and are priced at €19.95. They will def be my next purchase, I have to have them in my life.

The application is so easy, I cant even believe it, the lash has an invisible band which is amazing, you don't even need to wear liner, which for those of you who struggle with liner will love. They are so light weight and a perfect fit for your eyes, well they were for mine, there was no need to even trim the lash it fit on so neatly and looked beautiful. There is no glue with the lashes, so I use the Duo Adhesive which I think is the best, I let the glue sit on the lash for maybe 30 seconds until its tacky and then apply it to my own lashes, make sure when applying any lashes that you let the glue get tacky before applying, it makes the lash go on more easily.

Guys, if you are a lover of lashes please go and try the SOSU lashes, they are the best lashes I have ever tried and are so natural,beautiful and very reasonably price considering how many times you can reuse them.

Head over to www.sosueme.ie to check out all the other styles.

If your from Dundalk guys, head to Kieran Avenue Pharmacy they have a good selection of the Natural hair lashes and if you want the 3D Silk Lashes you can purchas them in Castletown Pharmacy.

If you do go out and grab yourself a pair, make sure you take a selfie and tag me in the picture.

Happy lashes my loves,

Claire xxxxxx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Lash extensions london

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post about false eyelashes and looking gorgeous. I personally prefer Eyelash Extensions as it is very difficult and time consuming for me to apply false lashes frequently. I'm in love with Silk Lashes extensions as it is very soft and comfortable. This extension type is really the best option for the newbies like me. To know details about eyelash extensions, eyelash types and eyelash extensions products please visit the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Faux cils magnetic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. lash training

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig