Follow

How To Style The Pyjama Top

Leave a Comment

Hi My Loves,

So I have been obsessing over the pyjama top trend, some may have other opinions on it but me I loooooove it.

Now It took me awhile to actually fall in love with it, at first it was a strong catwalk trend but it didn't have me convinced. It was only when  I seen the celeb's stepping out in the street style look. I was in love.

The Shirt , Its a classy look which you can wear to work paired with a skirt, trousers etc or you can add that street style to your look by pairing it with some casual pieces which I have done and is my favorite way to wear this piece.




So I went for a nude colored shirt with black trimming, and its very structured and flattering piece. The sleeves are three quarter length which I like and it is true to size, I'm wearing size 6 and it fits perfectly. Awwwh I Love it, its so pretty.

I knew once I seen the black trimming I wanted to pair it with black jeans. Yup as you can see below I bought my jeans without holes, just grab a pair of scissors and be scissor happy and to give it that bit more of an edge, rip those babies until you feel like you can see enough leg.


Jewelry, again to give it that street style look I just went for a black choker, another favorite trend of mine lately.


Footwear, one word, BOOTS, who doesn't love a good pair of boots, me Il wear them all year round once I pair them with the right outfit. Here I went for a black patent boots, again I feel like it gives that something extra to the outfit and just made it complete.

Don't get me wrong, the amount of times I was asked, Are you wearing your Pyjama's? or Did you fall because you have a few holes in your jeans??. Ignore them once you can pull off that look and feel confident girl you own it.

Everything I'm Wearing you can purchase HERE.

Girls its now acceptable to go out in your pj's whooowho, ha just not your fluffy ones or the bottoms. Haha

Until next time my loves,

Claire xxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig