Follow

Inglot Product Review

2 comments
Hi Guys!

So last week I promised I would do a review on the products that I bought in Inglot Dundalk, after using them for the last week I can now say I can give an honest and truthful reiew on each item that I bought.

Just to let you know, I would never give a false opinion on a product, I don't want to be that person that says they love something when they dont. I have used the products  for the last week and I can safely say that I love them and I wanted to wait to review them because I wanted to use the time to make sure that I actually like the product and I won't review anything unless I am totally in love and let me tell you I am head over heels in love with Inglot Ireland's products so far.

So if u can remember from my last blog on Inglot Dundalk I bought a range of products ranging from foundation to eyelashes and I have used all of them, well the eyelashes I have only worn once because they are so big and fluttery you couldn't wear them on a day to day basis.

So let's begin :):

Inglot HD Foundation:











Oh my word guys this foundation is one of the best full coverage foundations EVER, The first night I put it on I actually couldn't believe the difference, it covered everything, I have oily skin and this is perfect, once I use a primer and set it with powder. I used my Zoeva silk finish brush to apply the foundation and then I go over it with a damp beauty blender and it leaves your face flawless no joke it's amazing. I was matched in the shop to shade 77 as I would have tan on most of the time. Because this is a full coverage foundation I wouldn't use it on a day to day basis, unless you like full coverage everyday, for me this is going to be my go to foundation for nights out and special occasions.

Inglot HD Corrective Primer (Yellow):














Love it, this is the most pigmented primer I have ever seen, this neutralises skin redness and discoloration and it also mattifies the skin which is my favourite thing about this primer, as I have oily skin this mattifies my skin perfectly and goes beautifully under the HD foundation.

HD Sculpting Powders:














I love a bit of contouring and I own so many different contouring powders and these two are up there with some of the best and are now my new favs. I have shades 501 & 502, 501 is a yellow shade and is very similar to the banana powder from anastasia beverly hills contour kit and is amazing for setting your highlight under your eyes. 502 is a great contour shade and creates a lovely shadow under your cheekbones and really slims your face, it's beautiful and leaves your cheekbones really carved out. The reason I love these and have put them up there with my favourites is because they are so pigmented you only need to literally dip your brush into it once and you have enough product, above in the picture that is one swipe and look at the pigmentation, they will last you such a long time and it is such a good price.

AMC Pure pigment:














This is a great product and they have an intense amount of color pay off. I love my M.A.C pigments but these are so much more pigmented than M.A.C's, you only need a little bit and when you apply it to your lid it blends so beautifully. I'm not really the one to go mad with crazy shadows as you will see from my blog on Makeup Geek shadows there all browns and neutral colors but these I love and you get some beautiful colors like the one I have it's no. 85 and it's gorgeous and it sits gorgeous on top of brown shadow, which is the way I use it.

Inglot Duraline:

This is my favourite Product, I love it. This is a clear liquid that can intensify the color of any pigment, you can also drop some into your dried out eyebrow pomades or you can just put some in because I think it makes the gel go on to your brows more easily and they will be on FLEEK. ha 


Inglot Eyelashes:

These are beautiful lashes and are so fluttery, like I said before you couldn't wear these on a day to day basis but for nights out they are gorgeous.

Guys I rate everything 10/10 because I genuinely love everything I bought, but like I said i'm not going to review any products unless I actually love them and I truly love the Inglot products I purchased and I will be making another trip to buy some more, which makes me super excited.

If you would like to see how these products look on, let me know and I will upload some pics of me wearing them and maybe if i'm brave enough I might to a short video of me applying the products. Oh sweet jesus imagine.

Let me know what inglot products you have and what I should buy, I would love some suggestions.

Claire xxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig