Follow

My secret to a flawless face

Leave a Comment


Hi Guys!

Ok so we all love a primer underneath our makeup so our foundation will last longer and we will look flawless, but we hate having to pay a ridiculous price for one. Well girls if you haven't heard about this budget primer by now, you're seriously missing out. You can buy it in any local pharmacy and it costs..... wait for it......€6.79 yup you read that right €6.79 and it's no other then Nivea Post Shave Balm for MEN.

I know, I know its a mans product but honestly it's amazing. I was hesitant about trying it because it was a man's shaving product but after all the reviews I seen about it on Youtube and after I seen my girl crush Jamie Genevieve using it I had to try it and I wasn't disappointed.

So Nivea Post Shave Balm, it's alcohol free and is perfect for sensitive skin if you're a man, ha but for the ladies it too is alcohol free and is perfect for sensitive skin but it's also an amazing primer, it has a manly smell to it, which actually doesn't bother me it's actually quite nice.

I have oily skin and it's a tad bit sensitive, this primer works for my skin and doesn't irritate it at all.

So when you go to apply it make sure you do your usual steps before you apply your makeup, don't be scared when you go to pour it out because it does come out quite runny,  but when you start to apply it to your skin you need to gently rub it in until it gets tacky and it will get to a tacky, sticky feel and that is when you apply your foundation and let me tell you, your foundation will apply beautifully on top of it and will last all day.




So like I said above this primer or post shave balm is only €6.79 and can be bought in most pharmacies and supermarkets and it comes in a 100ml bottle, I KNOW the price and the quantity what more could you ask for.

Guys if you haven't tried it yet, go try it I love it and it won't break the bank, let me know what you think and if it works for you skin type..

Claire xxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig