Follow

Inglot Cosmetics Dundalk Review

2 comments
Hi Guys!

So those of you who are reading this and are from Dundalk know that Inglot Cosmetics recently opened their doors in The Marshes Shopping Centre on Thursday 10th March.

I first heard of Inglot through Youtube, I seen loads of top youtubers using the brand and from watching them I always wanted to try out their products, I knew there was a shop in Dublin but for some reason I never went next door near the shop and it's not that I didn't want to I just always forgot it was there because it was never in plain sight like Brown Thomas would be or maybe it was just because I love Brown Thomas and I never had a bad experience in it and they have a range of different brand under the one roof.

So when I finally heard that Inglot was coming to Dundalk I was super excited, the store opened on Thursday 10th, so on Friday at lunch time I couldn't wait anymore, I left work for my lunch and headed straight to The Marshes. 

I knew once I seen the shop and all the girls that worked there that I was going to have a great experience and I wasn't disappointed, So I walked in and was met by the lovely Laura Johnson (MUA) and awh she was lovely and so helpful, and so pretty I actually at one stage asked her could I buy her face because her makeup was AMAZING, I think I bought nearly everything she was wearing Haha.

The store was pretty small compared to all the other Inglot stores around Ireland from what I have seen on their social media sites but it's cute and they have everything that all the other stores have it's not missing out on anything, all the girls are lovely, well I only got talking to two but they were so nice and complimentary I left buzzing about myself haha, came out full of confidence.

I bought a few products and when I say a few I kinda burned a hole in my bank card, I went  in looking for the HD Foundation but God when you see the Makeup artists that work there, their makeup is flawless and that poor girl that served me I just wanted her face so I more or less bought it, well the makeup she was wearing, not her physical face. 

Inglot HD Foundation No:77 - €33.00
Inglot sculpting Powders: 502 & 501 -  €10.00 each
Pro Palette for the Powders - €12.00
AMC pure pigment: 85 - €15.00
Inglot Duraline - €12.00

Inglot HD Corrective primer: Yellow - €26


Inglot Eyelashes: 30N - €12.00
Duo Adhesive - €12.00

I also bought two brushes which are dirty because I used them, so I wasn't gonna take a picture of dirty brushes but they were:

Makeup brush 11S - Flat Shader Brush - €18.00
Makeup brush 31T - Eyeliner Brush - €14.00

I put the prices of what I bought in just so you would know what way their products are priced and in my opinion I think it's reasonable and cheaper than some brands such as M.A.C and Nars Cosmetics. Their foundation and their pigments are priced somewhat similar but then again you pay for a good foundation but that could be just me you could think different, so I put the prices in so you could make your own mind up.

So seen as I only bought them on Friday I'm not going to give a review on the products just yet as I want to use them for a few days to see if I truly love them but so far I have to say I am very impressed but I will give a full review in a few days.

So guys if you're from Dundalk or the surrounding area pop your lil ass into the store in The Marshes shopping centre, the girls are amazing and are so helpful and so far I am loving what I purchased and I have a feeling this shop is going to be the death of my bank account.

Claire  x x x

This Post was not sponsored in anyway, this is my own opinion and review of my experience.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information Just for a share you can find awesome collection of inglot cosmetics only at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no comparison between inglot and any other brand, their quality products make you bound to buy those products

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig