Follow

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation... Hit or Miss???

Leave a Comment

Hey Lovely Ladies!!!

So Urban Decay are killing it lately with their products, over the last few months they have released some exciting new products one of been the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation.



I was a bit hesitant about trying out this foundation because I bought the Naked Skin Foundation and I hated it, lets just put it this way it was not for us oily skin girls. But I gave in and bought the All Nighter because I'm a sucker for packaging and the bottle for this foundation is amazing. 

Anyway, This foundation claims to be Full Coverage, Long Wearing, Matter finish and completely waterproof. Sure with all those claims you hope your buying a bottle of magic and to be honest you kind of are.

Every time I use this product it shocks me, it has to be one of the most full coverage foundation's ever its nearly as full coverage as the Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, It has a thick creamy consistency that blends like a dream, one pump of this goes a long way. 



It also claims to be long wearing, I wore this for 15 hours straight and it looked exactly like it did when I first put it on if not better. Now I have oily skin and it did not go oily or patchy on the skin, for those of you who have dry skin, I'm not sure if this foundation is for you. But if you have a good skincare regime in place any foundation will work for you.

The "All Nighter"  is said to be a matte finish and yes it is totally matte, but I use a luminating primer underneath and it makes the foundation look like real skin. The claim of a matte foundation may make you think that it will be drying on your skin and its not at all. So dont let the "matte" scare you off. 

There is 24 shades available, I'm in the shade 4.0 and I would be NC30 in MAC studio fix. One thing to take into account when you are purchasing this product, the foundation does oxidize. I new this before purchasing so I bought a colour that would suit me when it settled. How I decided which colour to get, I put a pump of the product on the back of my hand and I left it to dry for about five minutes, once it dried I new which shade matched my skin tone,



The Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation is a massive Hit with me, I love it, in saying that I wouldn't wear this on a day to day basis because it is so full coverage but on nights out its definitely my No.1. 

Just a quick wee tip, when applying this foundation I use a thick buffer brush like the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Brush or the Blank Canvas F20 or F22 or best tool to use is your fingers, no joke it will apply like a dream. I wouldnt use a damp beauty blender I find that it just doesnt work, it kind off just takes it off as you try to apply it. Not for me.

10/10 for me.

Until next time guys..

Love Claire xxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig