Follow

Top Beauty Products of 2016

4 comments



Hi My Loves,

Happy New Year Guys, oh what a year it has been, especially for beauty products. I have tried and tested so many products, ranging from makeup, skincare, tanning, dental etc.. over the last twelve months and today I have picked out my top products of 2016 which I will definitely be bringing into 2017 with me.

I will do a separate blog on my most loved skincare products as I have some newbies I haven't mentioned before, that need serious praising.

So lets take a look at my Top Beauty Products of 2016.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation:




I love everything from Charlotte Tilbury but this year her Magic Foundation was one of my go to foundations. It is so light weight yet has such amazing coverage and blends so effortlessly and has great lasting power on the skin, this foundation I would say is a medium to full coverage and leaves an amazing dewy look to the skin.

 Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concelar:



So much love this concelar  and there is such a great range of colors to suit every skin type. Without doubt the best concelar on the market, it's a full ass covrage concelar, but feels completely light and weightless on the skin, Believe me when I say it covers Eeeeeeverything. Love love love It.

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation:


Another Foundation Love for 2016, again this is a full ass coverage foundation, perfect for nights out as it stays in place all night. Not for those with dry skin, for those of you with oily skin, you will love this. (I will do a blog review on this beauty soon.)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade:





My go to brow product, I have tried other products which I like but I always go back to my fav. Glides through your brows like a dream and makes your brows look natural and full every time you use it.

Flormor Double Radiance Primer:



This has definitely replaced my beloved MAC strobe cream, it's so beautiful under foundation and on the skin alobe, it gives the most amazing glow to the skin. So Beautiful and so cheap, massive thumbs up for 2017.

Just look at that glow... so dreamy....


Kylie Lip Kits




Everybody and their granny knows how much I love these babies. They may b pricey and hard to get but girls they are definitely worth it 100%, your lips will be as pouty and juicy as Kylie's. I will definitely be purchasing more of these throughout 2017.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette:



The most loved palette of 2016, this palette is without doubt the most beautiful palette I have ever seen, loved by all bloggers and YouTube gurus, this palette offers you everything you want and the pigmentation is to die for. If you can go get it, you won't regret it. Just look at those colors

SOSU Contour Palette:




My most loved product of 2016, I have gone through 3 of these babies already and will continue to repurchase in 2017. For €30 and it's and Irish product what more could you want. A beautiful product from a gorgeous lady. If you haven't already, go get one, actually get two because you will definitely want to repurchase.

SOSU Lashes:




Another amazing product from Suzanne Jackson, these lashes are without doubt the best lashes I have tried in 2016. They are naturally fabulous and make your eyes look big and fluttery and can be worn more than once. At such a cheap price you won't get anything like these for the price anywhere.

Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder:


Love me some Laura Mercier, her Translucent setting powder was a must have in my makeup bag in 2016. Perfect light weight powder to set that under eye concealer and to bake those highlighted areas. An expensive product but its worth the money in my opinion and lasts a long time.


Bellamianta Tan:




Ooooooh my goodness, one of the most gorgeous fake tans on the market. This tan is so natural, it comes in both a lotion and a mousse and  I love both. But my ultimate fav is the spray tan, girl you look like you just came home from the Caribbean. Natural and beautiful and again an amazing Irish brand.

iWhite:




Again everybody knows how much Love I have for iWhite, I use both the trays and the tooth paste and they give your teeth the perfect white smile. Another massive YES for 2017.

2016 has been a super year for beauty products and I can only imagine what 2017 will have to offer. I will again be testing all things new to the market throughout the year so I will keep you guys posted.

Love Claire xxx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Med spa in pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Hydroquinone cream 4 percent

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Skin care

    ReplyDelete
  4. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. real jade roller

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig