Follow

Top Skincare Products of 2016

23 comments



Hey Guys,

So like I promised last week, here is my Top Skincare products of 2016.

Skincare is a vital part of everyone's beauty regime, if you don't have a skincare routine in place your skin is probably crying out for hydration among other things.

2016 for me with skincare was a massive hit, like the beauty products, I tried and tested so many beautiful products which I fell in love with and today are a must in my skincare routine.

So lets jump straight into it....

Kiehl's Purifying Foaming Cleanser:




This is a holy grail product for me, I'm totally obsessed with everything from this brand, with white Birch & Peony this cleanser helps restore hydration back to the skin and discoloration.  Your skin feels fresh and squeaky clean, I use this every night. One word to best describe this product is AMAZING,

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream :





Another fab product from Kiehl's , My go to night time moisturiser, This this really an intense hydration dream so it perfect for the winter months, the Glycoprotein which is found in this product is known to protect the skin from cold temperatures. I didn't think I would like this product as I have Oily skin but I love it and my skin has changed so much from using these two Kiehl's products.

Bobby Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base:




Enriched with Vitamin C, this is without doubt the best moisturiser to soak your face in, in the morning, It makes your skin feel awake which I love and its amazing underneath makeup, it kind of doubles up as a primer as I find my makeup lasts all day when I apply this before hand. Loooove It.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads:





I use these every night. Again they contain Glycolic acid which re-textures and resurfaces your skin, but they also contain a blue daisy extract which soothes and clams your skin. After using these pads my skin feels like its completely destressed , it feels relaxed and restored . They honestly are amazing

NIP + FAB Glycolic Cleansing Fix


I will be honest and say when I first started using it my skin broke out just a little but this was only because it gives your skin such a good deep clean it pulls the impurities out from deep within as the cleanser has glycolic acid in it which re textures and resurfaces your skin. I love using this cleanser in the morning as I feel like it really awakens your skin up and leaves you feeling as fresh as a daisy.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:




This is one product that I honestly could not live without, its a life saver. The Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment and it does exactly what is says on the bottle. The product contains salicylic acid, calamine and other drying ingredients, Apply it to any breakout you have after your night time skincare routine and you see that ugly breakout shrink  virtually overnight. Its a miracle worker.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado:





Hands down the best eye cream on the market, its a non greasy moisturising formula. Full of  natural ingredients it provides daily hydration to the eye area as soon as it is applied you can feel your under eye area soaking up the goodness. Just a little bit is needed and it goes a long way. Its such a beautiful product and another one that I couldn't live without.

Glamglow Supermud:




I love face masks and I have tried so many but I always seem to go back to the Glamglow Supermud, I love it and it leaves your skin looking amazing. I use it once a week and it tackles blemishes, redness, scars etc.. It will always be my fav and leaves my skin free from breakouts as it gives it a good deep pore clear out.

The Cleanse off Mitt:




I'm sure you have all heard about it by now, but if you haven't  where have you been hiding, The "Cleanse off Mitt" is a microfiber mitt designed to remove makeup without the need to use a cleanser all you have to do is simply add warm water and wipe clean. I hate using wipes on my skin, so I use this as night with my cleanser to remove and its amazing, it leaves your skin feeling so clean and refreshed and the best part about this product is, its an Irish product.  Love it. Ditch the wipes girls and invest in one of these babies there only €5.

So Guys, I will be bringing all these skincare products into 2017 with me and I cant imagine me replacing them with anything else. My skin is the best it has ever been due to these products and I'm super happy.

Until next time....

Love Claire xxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

23 comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Chemical free swimming pool water

    ReplyDelete
  2. In urban India the salwar kameez and the churidar kameez, are commonly work by women and the saree is worn on formal occasions. Men wear kurtas and pajamas, or a sherwani for formal wear. Men commonly wear western wear such as shirts and trousers across India.nd yag laser tattoo removal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es realmente un blog útil para encontrar alguna fuente diferente para agregar mis conocimientos. Comprar levitra professional

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of Korean beauty and all of the different Skin Care products and routines that they have. Most of my routine comes from an app called SKIN AQUA, which I really recommend to anyone Also from the app I've been using the PEEL OFF MASK from Globe, which is a brand I had never heard of before. But since trying this product I've been hooked on the brand. Not only do they have a peel off mask, but they have a new product that really interests me. It's a CRYO FREEZE GLOBE that you put on for a minute and it freezes your skin and supposedly makes a mask last a week. It's something I've never experienced before, and I'm very interested in trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading your article, I'm compelling to share your points on this topic. You have done a very good job with your attention to detail you put into this article.
    underneath skin care ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who can tell the best service among those listed on this site? Maternity Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Post. This is a very helpful post. These are the useful tips for. I would like to share with my friends. To know more about me visit here how safe are most skincare products?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. how do you safely and effectively unclog clogged pores?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your sharing amazing post,Because your post is very helpful
    Beauty is a resource, so we will always be active in skincare
    it must be important in our life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Professional makeup Services

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your sharing information,because it's very important role in our life.
    Who doesn't want to be beautiful. So it is better to make yourself beautiful by using good brand
    beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear,

    Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too.We feel everyone should hold confidence in the choices they make. What we do is prioritize our resources to give you the best options to help you live a happy and fulfilled lifestyle. We understand the beauty, skin health, and wellness industry. It takes years to become knowledgeable and an expert in the skin care sector. Our team strives to better assist our viewers in every option and information put out on our website.


    do i need to go to school for cosmetology to learn about skincare

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear,

    Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too.Find the best premium and quality skincare on STAY MADE UP . It is the one online premium beauty retailer, it have more than 660 brands portfolio. For more information you can visit on store website.



    mac pro longwear powder


    ReplyDelete
  14. Uniferoz is an online store where you can get Best skincare products of renowned brands such as Saniplast, Bioderma and Saniderm. You can find anti acne product in Pakistan at ease. We love ouracne product in Pakistan customer and believe in quality. Our customers' satisfaction is the most important thing we want and here we aim to achieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank for sharing your inportant information.Iam so exited to read your blog,i am very interested to read your content.
    I will visited your site and save your blog .For more information our site.
    Fbadsaccounts,googlereviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing this useful information please check my blog also latest skincare treatments in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  17. The best Article that I have never seen before with useful content and very informative.Thanks for sharing info. Luxury Skincare products store

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply put, serums are powerful skin allies. Filled with concentrated doses of active ingredients, these elixirs can mitigate a number of issues, from dark spots to wrinkles. “Even if you don’t have any specific issues, everyone still needs a general antioxidant serum in the morning to protect from daily aggressors,” Mattioli says. While there are “limitless options” for ingredients, Nazarian singles out her hardworking favorites. To handle specific issues, look for these products:
    Gel Wash Products Online In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really helpful and effective blog. Keep sharing. You can also check out our website New Man SMP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best Buying gel wash products online in Pakistan can be a convenient way to access a wide range of cleansers, with a variety of formulations available for different skin types and concerns. It is important to choose a gel wash that suits your skin type and concerns, while also being mindful of the ingredients and potential irritants.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig