Follow

I've got the recipe and its called Black Magic!!!!

5 comments



Hello my lovelies,

I know I'm on a role, a blog post a week haha I need to do better than this and up my game.

Every girl, well most girls favourite item Fake Tan I have a new one for you's. Who doesn't love to have that sun kissed bronzed skin, I envy those girls who have pale skin and can rock it, more power to you.

So I think everyone knows at this stage how much I love Bellamianta, it will always have a place on my tanning shelf, but so will this next beauty I'm going to tell you about... And its called black magic!!



Black Magic Tan is Australian made and comes in two base colours, Green base and Brown base mousse. Over the last five months I have been using the brown base mousse, it gives you that extra dark tan.

The tan is infused with anti ageing green tea extract, antioxidants and hydrating aloe vera, with these embedded in the tan it doesn't have that tan smell everyone hates, its smells healthy, I know that sounds ridiculous but it actually does.

It applies super dark to the skin and streak free which is what I love about this tan, nothing worse when your applying another layer of tan and it starts to streak, awh drives me bananas. It drys super quick and develops after two hours depending on how dark you want your tan.

A lot of people don't like to apply tan to their face, I do, I can't be dealing with a big white face and a tanned body, it doesn't look right. Black magic is fab on the face, your makeup sits comfortably on it and makes it look more flawless. It a good match to your foundation it doesn't have that orange look to it, its a proper dark brown natural glow.



Black Magic on Chest and face, makes your foundation look super flawless

Just applied to the skin 
Again On chest and Face
Just look at that bronzed skin, makes you rock a plunge dress so much better
Super tanned legs makes me want to lounge in just a oversized hoodie.

I love it, you know me I always say it, if I don't like something I won't bother mentioning it. If I have no Bellamianta I reach for Black Magic and if I have no Back Magic I reach for Bellamianta. In any of my posts on Insta or Facebook its either of these amazing tans that am wearing.

Again tan only applies evenly and develops amazingly if you look after your skin and exfoliate and hydrate the skin the night before, black magic actually does an exfoliating bit which I love, I'm not going to lie it hurts a lil when using it on the skin but it leaves it super soft and clean and a perfect canvas for tan application.

Its an amazing brand and if you are looking for a new tan to try out give it a go and let me know what you think.

Head to their website, just click Here

Until next time...

Love Claire xxxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Love what you are doing & wishing you well

    ☘️

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we talk about various Best Indian astrologers in Sydney, Pandit Vivek Ji's name inevitably tops the list. His Proficiency is not just limited to astrology. Pandit vivek ji has mastered over subjects in Astrology like Career, Marriage problems, Business, Education, Legal problem, Love affairs, Vaastu problem, Conjugate problem, etc. so tried to consult our esteemed astrologer in Sydney to provide an instant remedy that will uplift your spirits and bring happiness to your life. There are millions of people who are struggling to achieve their ambitions and dreams in their lives. But you could get an edge over them, if you seek the services of our Best astrologer in Sydney, Australia.

    Best Indian Astrologer in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect if I needed to choose an ideal short post, it would certainly be your own. I recognize no post is excellent, yet yours is as close as it gets. Good job.
    body tanning sydney

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig