Follow

The Balmain Army, Met Gala 2016

Leave a Comment





Hi My Loves..

So I'm sure all have you have been scrolling the internet for all the Met Gala fashion hits and misses.
I know that's what I have been doing all morning. If you follow me on Facebook or Insta you will have seen some of my favs from last night.

Awh man some of those celebs slayed it last night and some oh dear god it was like who even let you out in that like Solange Knowles, seriously love... WHY????

But for me it was all about the Balmain army, Balmain had some amazing fashion pieces on show last night and they had the right celeb army to show case it for them. It was all about the metallics and futuristic looking gowns and jackets last night for the fashion guru. From the red carpet to the after party, those celebs slayed it.

Lets look at some of the pieces


Kylie Jenner 


Kim Kardashian West 


Cindy Crawford 
Doutzen Kroes

Kylie Jenner Met Gala 2016 After Party

Jourdan Dunn Met Gala After Party

Alessandra Ambrosio

Kim & Kanye both wearing Balmain

Jourdan Dunn

Tyga Balmain Jacket



I think Balmain is taking over the fashion industry with a bang, I think they should introduce some more pieces to their H&M line so us normal Joe soaps can have some of their amazing pieces.

Love you guys,
Claire xxxx






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig