Follow

Karazy about Kardashian Hair Care

1 comment



Hi My Loves,
Ohh The Kardashians…..
Love them or hate them, you have to admit, they are damn good business women. 
I’m not going to lie, I absolutely Love them. I follow all the Kardashian Ladies on all social media platforms, I watch the shows and for those who say “awwwh who watches that rubbish” we all know you secretly watch it when nobody's around lol.
Anyway…
When they first came out with their Hair products I was intrigued, like who doesn’t want hair like The Kardashians, it’s amazing. Yea I know they get it done professionally every day, but I would too if I had their money lol.
I love my hair and I’m all into looking after it, so I'm easily put off hair products that aren’t of a high quality. I use my Kerastase, Redken etc but I really was itching to try the Kardashian range out. 
The packaging is so enticing the solid black bottle with the gold engraving, it's all about the detail, so elegant just like the girls.
Each of the hair products is formulated with black seed oil, the ancient healing oil is highly rich in fatty acids such as Omega 3 & 6 which has amazing benefits for your hair, it revitalises and fortifies the hair. It also includes other nourishing properties such as, antioxidants and vitamins which enhance the strength and overall health of your locks. What girl doesn't want hair products with these benefits eh.
Anyway I managed to get my hands on some of the products, which can be bought on www.cloud10.ie. So the products which I have are;
  • The Pure Glitz Hairspray
  • The Black Seed Dry Oil
  • Black Seed Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Black Seed oil Volume Foam

The Pure Glitz Hairspray:
Easily the best hairspray I have ever used, no joke. I hate hairspray that leaves your hair hard and greasy looking.  This doesn't do that at all, it leaves your hair soft yet still holding your style in place and doesn't leave it sticky like some hairsprays. It smells amazeballs.
The best thing about it, you're gonna think I’m crazy, but sometimes I use this as my setting spray for my makeup. It's the best damn setting spray I have ever used, and no it doesn't leave your face sticky, my makeup last all day and night whenever I use it.
The holy grail setting spray lol.
Black Seed Dry Oil:


When I hear the word oil or hair serum I hate it going near my hair, some of these products can again leave your hair looking like a greasy mess and you only after washing it. 


I left it sitting on my shelf for ages, I just wasn't sure about it, but me being me I had to try it once. I pumped a lil bit into my hand and it was really oily and runny, I was like "ooooooh I dont no" lol. The smell of it was so beautiful and I ran it through my hair and rubbed it into the ends. After I blow dried I couldn't believe it, my hair was so soft and healthy. I could stop touching it, I loved the finish.


The Black Seed Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo & Conditioner:


Mmmmmm the smell, Your hair will smell absolutely delicious after using this, why do they all smell so damn good. Again your hair is left super soft, healthy and full. This is all because of the black seed oil it strengthens the hair and protects it.  


I'm in love with this conditioner, I have such thick hair and it does be so knotty at times and it takes a really good conditioner for me to be able to get a brush through. This does it for me, the smallest amount goes a long way and the brush goes right through my hair.

K Body Volume Foam:

Again like the oil, I be afraid of these kind of products. I hate for my hair to look oily and fuzzy looking so I try to stay clear of these. But again after purchasing the products I felt like I kind need to try it once to see if I like it. The volume and lift it creates at the roots is the bomb. I applied it to damp hair and styled it and the body in my hair was ridiculous. Perfect hair product for styling your hair for a night out. Style it with the foam and set it with the hairspray and you're all set baby.


The Kardashians have really out done themselves in my opinion, these products are 100% ridiculously amazing. The black seed oil is so beneficial to how good these products are.


I will definitely be purchasing the other products from the hair care line, super excited to try out the rest.


Who knew black seed oil was so good for your hair. It's also said to be beneficial to the skin, helping conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, fungal infection and acne. Who knew eh?? I will definitely be looking out for skincare with black seed oil. If anyone has seen any please let me know.


Guys if you love your hair as much as me, try these babies out. I'm in Love. Again they can be bought on www.cloud10.ie


Love you guys

Claire xxxx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Biotin Hair Restoration Spray.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig