Follow

My Skin is FAB Thanks to NIP + FAB

Leave a Comment





Hi My Loves,

So lately I have been loving my skin and having more and more makeup free days. This is new for me as I would never and I mean never go a day without makeup, not even to go and put the bin out I still had to have my full face on. Stupid I know but I just was never comfortable in my skin.

But I have started using some new skincare lately and it is working magic on my face, I used to be afraid of using new products because they would break my skin out so easily. But in order to find the right products for my skin I knew I had to test loads before I would find the perfect ones.

About my skin, like I said before in my blog post for Foundations for Oily skin, I have Oily skin haha. I find it so hard to find products that react well with a grease ball face, those that have dry skin have it so much more easier.

One brand in particular that I am in love with recently is NIP + FAB I had seen Miss Kylie Jenner raving about this brand way back when and I knew I had to try it. I have been using two products from their Glycolic range for the last month or so and these products are what is leaving my skin in amazing condition.

The two products are the

  • NIP + FAB Glycolic Cleansing Fix
  • NIP + FAB Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads.


NIP + FAB Glycolic Cleansing Fix





    Smells like cough medicine haha but after using this my skin feels so clean and refreshed, I love to use this mostly in the morning as I feel like it wakens my skin up. It gives your skin a good deep clean. The cleanser has glycolic acid in it which retextures and resurfaces your skin. I apply it to damp skin and gently rub it in, in circular motions, you get a lovely foaming affect from it when you add more water and this is what I feel wakens my skin up.  

    I will be honest and say when I first started using it my skin broke out just a little but this was only because it gives your skin such a good deep clean it pulls the impurities out from deep within. This is why my skin is in such good condition it got the cleaning of a life time from using this morning and night for the last month. 10/10 from me, amazing cleanser.

    NIP + FAB Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads.



    Love Love Love these babies, I use these every night. Again they contain Glycolic acid which retextures and resurfaces your skin, but they also contain a blue daisy extract which soothes and clams your skin. After using these pads my skin feels like its completely destressed if that makes sense?? my skin just feels relaxed and restored to goodness. ha But honestly they are amazing, I cleanse my skin first and remove anything further with these babies. Again 10/10 for me.

    I always say this when I review a product, I will never review anything unless I 100% love it and I promise you my skin is in such amazing condition after using these products for the last month or so. My makeup is actually sitting aawh so well on my face and lasting so much more longer because of how good my skin is reacting to the skincare routine.



    I bought my NIP + FAB products on www.cloud10.com I know I always seem to shop from there but I love online shopping and they have some FAB ha products. 

    NIP + FAB isn't expensive, which shocks me because the products are amazing and I feel like there isn't enough hype about this brand. But I will definitely be trying more products, really want to try the dragons blood range so that's going to be my next purchase.

    Let me know if you have tried these products and what you think or if you have tried any of their other ranges??

    Have an amazing weekend my loves...
    Love Claire
    xxxxx

    SHARE:
    Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig