Follow

My love for MAC Fix +

Leave a Comment


 Hi My Loves,


MAC Fix +....

Guys its annoys me when I hear people give out about this product, the reason they are doing so is because you are using it all wrong. A lot of you think this product is a setting spray and that it will hold your makeup in place and make it last.

WRONG.......

MAC Fix + is a lightweight water mist fixing spray, its is designed to take the powdered, cakey look off your makeup. You hold the Fix + away from the face and spritz the life of it all over that baby and your makeup will look more refreshed and less cakey.

Now I have to say this product is one of my all time favorites from MAC cosmetics, its a product that can be used for many different aspects off making your face look soooooo pretty.

How I use this baby:

Hydrating the face - I spray nearly the whole bottle (slight exaggeration) all over my face before I put my foundation on. I just feel like it helps hydrate the skin more after washing it and helps it blend the foundation out way better two, its creates an even surface.

Also a handy product when in the sun or on a plane to put some hydration back into the skin, as we all know they can dry your skin out pretty quick. A quick spray can make it come back to life.

Fixing Mo Face - After I have all my face products on, I like to again spray the bottle of it on my face ha.. It fixes the makeup and helps settle the powder on the skin, it takes the cakey/ powder look of the face and gives your skin a bit more life.

Highlighter - I cannot put highlighter on my face without this product. You want that highlighter to be on FLEEK girl, spray that face and then apply your highlighter on top, you will be the Queen of bling and no matter what way you turn, that highlighter will be bouncing off everybody.


Top With Fix +
Bottom Without
Inglot Sparkling Dust in 03

Pigments/ Glitter/ Eyeshadow - Applying pigments, Glitter or want to make your eyeshadow stand out that lil bit more spray the fix + on your brush and dip it into that Pigment, glitter or eyeshadow and watch it come alive, WOW baby WOW.

Top With Fix +
Bottom Without
Urban Decay Alice through the looking glass palette (Colour Cake)
You can see that there is more pigmentation and the colour pay off is way better when you use the Fix +.

Seriously Fix + is hands down one of MAC's best products and its a must have in my makeup bag, I cannot do my face without it.

If you haven't tried it go on here www.brownthomas.com and buy it or just get the sample bottle, you wont regret it.

100ml bottle prices at €21.00
Travel sizes prices at €10.00

Hope you guys are out enjoying the sunshine and remember to protect your skin.
Talk soon.

Love Claire xxxxx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig