Follow

Lazy Weekend's

Leave a Comment






Hey My Beautiful Ladies,

I hope you all had an amazing weekend, me well, I had a lazy weekend, sometimes its all you want after a long week at work.

Saturday I went for a stroll with the boy, to me that's my perfect Saturday. (Soppy I know)

Sunday we were even more lazy and lay in bed watching Stranger Things on Netflix, Guys have you watched it yet?? if not do, its sooooo good.

But even though your not doing anything you still want to make an effort and look good. I still get up and put my face on and get all dressed up. Just call me a weirdo but it makes me feel gooood :).

I have been really loving the dress and boot combo and I really wanted to give it a try, been a short ass I be scared to try these kind of trends. But you never know until you try.

So I went  out and got myself a few bits to put together to see if I could pull it off and to be honest I kinda like it.





So I decided to go with a Midi Denim Dungaree type Dress which I purchased in Penney's/ Primark, super cute. I paired it with a long sleeve khaki low cut top which I purchased in H & M HERE and brown ankle boots again I bought them in Penney's/ Primark. Finally I added the cutest lil black choker which I got in River island HERE. I felt like it added a lil something.

I loved this lil outfit definitly can see me wearing this throughout the winter months also. LOVE IT.

Like my lazy weekend, I'm having a lazy night before another long day tomorrow. Chat soon my loves.

Love Claire xxxxxx






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig