Follow

Flawless Wonder Brush The Truth

Leave a Comment



My Loves,

So if you follow me on Snap, Facebook or Insta you will know that I purchased the Flawless Wonder brush a few weeks  back.  I heard mixed reviews on it but I wanted to try it out for myself.

Now I'm not going to jump into this review and say oh I love this brush,because to be honest, when I first used it I absolutely hated the brush. I used it with the Inglot HD foundation which is a liquid formula and this brush made my makeup look streaky and not flawless. I was so disappointed. I know the brush wasn't that expensive but I wanted to love it.

Heading out one night, I decided to use shade 4 from the SoSu Contour palette as my foundation. If you know this palette, you will know that this is a thick creamed foundation and is full coverage. Thinking what brush will I will use, because I have that many I could open up my own brush shop. I decided to give the Flawless Wonder brush one last chance just to be sure.

Oh sweet baby Jesus....

Let me just say, the brush lived up to its name, my makeup was "Flawless" I couldn't believe it, I was going to get rid of the brush haha. Super happy that night I was. There was no streaks, my foundation stayed full coverage and it was applied in seconds. I was so confused because it was awful the first time I used it. So note to self dont use liquid foundation with this brush.

So the brush is described as an "Oval shaped brush, with a very light handle. Through its velvet like bristles and densely packed ultra-fine fibers, this amazing brush is made to ensure an airbrushed effect, with an immaculate streak-free touch."

If your using a liquid foundation I wouldn't agree with the description. Id stay clear of this brush because its not going to do anything for you and I wouldn't use it for your contour either.

But the description is all true if your using a thick full coverage foundation like the shade 4 in the SuSu Contour kit or the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, this brush is amazing. Your skin will be flawless. I love it. 

If your a girl who loves and uses a heavy foundation go and buy this brush because you will love it.

So happy I gave it another chance.

Lots of love 
Claire xxxxxx






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig