Follow

My Favorite Charlotte Tilbury Products

Leave a Comment


Oh my word, I was an ultimate Mac girl and I still am but Charlotte Tilbury has stolen a massive chunk of my heart with some of her products. They are divine and if you haven't used any of them yet and your not sure on what to try I will list you some of my current favorites, which will be a staple in my makeup bag from now on.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream:
what a stunning product and it is said to be one of her flagship products and I can see why.
It claims to be a multi-tasking cream, acting as an anti age cream and a mini facial in a jar, in my opinion it lives up to the hype, I personally love it as a primer underneath my makeup and I feel like it leaves a fresh and dewy look to my skin.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation:
This is without doubt my new all time favorite foundation, it is so light weight yet has such amazing coverage and blends so effortlessly and has great lasting power on the skin, I love this foundation so much and there is such a great range of colors to suit every skin type, this foundation I would say is a medium to full coverage and leaves an amazing dewy look to the skin especially with the magic cream underneath, these two products together = AMAZING. Oh also lets throw the magic foundation brush in here because its an ultimate must have with this foundation and my new fav brush to apply all foundations.

Charlotte's Lipstick in Penelope Pink and Pillow Tak Lip Pencil

Such a dreamy combo, this lip liner, well not just this one but all her lip liners are amazing and kind of knock Mac off the radar a lil bit, they claim to re-size and re-shape your lips without trying and I wouldn't have big lips at all so I can safely say that they do make a massive difference without over drawing them. 
The lipsticks are also just as amazing and sit gorgeous on top of the lip pencil, they are lovely and creamy and not one bit drying on the lips like some other lipsticks, they have an amazing color range so I urge you all to go out and try these.

Guys I know these products are expensive and if you are lucky enough to be able to purchase them they are fab, for those that cant afford to dish out that sort of money for makeup I will search high and low to find dupes for all listed and I will do another blog post on them.

Claire x x x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig